I am musculoskeletal physiotherapist with a passion for promoting pain management education for patients and health care providers. I have a special interest in the diagnosis and treatment of chronic and complex pain conditions that have been resistant to treatment, providing second opinion for various physiotherapists, surgeons, GPs, sports medicine practitioners and podiatrists located in Perth, Western Australia. I promote self-management for people who experience pain in order to reduce the need for seeking treatment over the course of their life.
My other interest is working in a gym with serious performance athletes, or those who wish to start exercising, but have not found a way to build confidence and most importantly safe and pain free movement. If you just want to lift weights occasionally, or compete in a power lifting competition, I have you covered.
My patients work with me, their other health providers and exercise professionals to create an overall management plan, with the goal of self management.
- Australian Physiotherapy Association Member
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Association Member
- Chair Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Association WA
- Clinical Editor InTouch Magazine
- Postgraduate Tutor/Clinical Supervisor Curtin University School of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science (Physiotherapy), Curtin University 2009
- Master of Clinical Physiotherapy (Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy), Curtin University 2014